Have a Ball Learning Handbook (eBook)
The Have a Ball Learning handbook is for parents and teachers who want to help kids improve their reading and concentration. By exercising the brain directly through juggling, kids improve their learning skills—making it easier to succeed in school and in life.
Juggling helps students:
• Increase focus
• Improve coordination
• Raise test scores
• Boost reading and comprehension
• Control ADD/ADHD symptoms
Have a Ball Learning empowers parents and teachers with activities and tools that have a double payoff: physical exercise that burns off energy and brain exercise that enhances learning skills.
Readers will learn:
• Fun and easy games for building concentration
• The four cornerstones of having a healthy brain
• New scientific research on juggling’s effect on the brain
• Why professional athletes learn to juggle
• Step-by-step instructions on teaching juggling