Break Through to Reading Success
November 21, 2013, 10:00 am Pacific, 1:00 pm EST
To register, go to www.22s.com/brainfitnessstrategies
- Are you exhausted and hopeless, afraid that school
will never get easier for your child?
- Are homework and teachers' meetings a nightmare?
- Are you distressed that your once sweet child has become
a defiant, unrecognizable one, and that you're losing them?
Having worked with many kids like this, we understand
the desperate frustration of both parent and child.
Like Elias, who was brought to us after his private school
told his parents he couldn't come back because of social
and academic problems. After just 3 months of seeing us,
his teachers now say he is a model 4th grader. Elias has
gained physical coordination, social skills, and raised
his grades to A's & B's.
"He's now excelling in school!" his father brags.
In this 45-minute free webinar, I will equip you to walk away armed with these five simple, easy-to-implement strategies:
1) A 5-minute neurodevelopmental activity that melts
frustration and stress, right before your eyes!
2) A fun, effective exercise that boosts eye tracking,
focus, and concentration--measurably!
3) Nurturing movements that calm their central nervous
system, helping them learn, relax and sleep.
(And your child will literally beg you to do them!)
4) A radical new perspective on the cause of slow reading
and dyslexia, empowering you to zero in on powerful
strategies that get to the core issue.
5) An understanding of what your child is going through
so that you can be more compassionate and reconnect
with your child.
It's time for you to say, "My child's excelling in school!"